SIP Trunking from Switch is the solution for companies who currently own or are considering upgrading their own PBX (private branch exchange).
SIP Trunking from Switch is the solution for companies who currently own or are considering upgrading their own PBX (private branch exchange). The interface is cloud-based and accessible through any modern web browser.
- Various types of proxy methods e.g. full proxy (with RTP-proxy), signaling proxy and other options, possibility of selecting a proxy method per destination, route or per client
- Full interoperability with industry standards compatible VoIP equipment (gateways, switches, ATAs, terminals)
- Bidirectional NAT support for SIP equipment
- Advanced routing system (support for internal virtual prefixes that allows the creation of separate dialing plans for different groups of customer accounts)
- Routing based on prefixes, priorities per routes, depending on allowed voice Codecs per destination
- Video calling
- Support for failover (rerouting), configurable end reasons initiating fail over, support for priorities
- Load sharing support – Advanced algorithm taking care of traffic being evenly distributed according to defined percentages for multiple routes.
- Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Internal numbering plans support
- Scalability/Clustering to handle increasing call volumes and users
- Hold, Music on hold, Do not disturb, Call transfer: blind and attended
- Hunt/Ring groups
- Voicemail to email with attachment (Mp3)
- Full Fax Support
SIP Trunking from Switch allows you to take full control over your phone system and enjoy the very latest features that you would expect from a cutting-edge product./p>
Switch works with each individual client to ensure your specific phone needs are met. Please contact our sales department to discuss your business needs and get a custom quote.